Safe Conduct Pass

The Safe Conduct pass is a emergency travel document to return to Bolivia in case you do not have enough documents and time to apply for a passport

The requirements are to obtain a Safe Conduct Pass:

  • Passport or identity card
  • Return ticket to Bolivia
  • 2 passport size photos

This can only be issued in person.


1825 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Suite 200C

Washington, DC 20009

Tel: (202) 232-4827 / 4828

Fax: (202) 232-8017

M-F: 9:00am - 3:00pm