Multiple Entry Visas are issued for a period of one (1) year and are renewable for similar periods to foreign citizens that engage in investment or business activities to periodically enter and exit Bolivian territory.
- Completed Sworn Statement for Visa Application
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- One recent 2" x 2" passport type photograph
- Fee of $200.00
- Current certificate of good conduct / background check issued by INTERPOL
- Legalized documentation of the constitution of the company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence
- Certified photocopy of the Tax Identification Number (NIT) or original electronic certification if the company was established in Bolivia.
|Sworn Statement for Visa Application